Monday 23 November 2015

Happy New Year 2016 funny resolutions

Happy New Year 2016 funny resolutions- Happy New Year resolutions are mostly searched before the celebration of New Year. This year also lots of people will search of Happy New Year 2016 funny resolutions. People want to make changes in their lives with the start of New Year and so they look for these things on the internet. But sometimes to prank our friends, we need such New Year funny resolutions.

However, Happy New Year resolutions only last for one or two weeks from the start of New Year. Happy New Year funny resolution 2016 will be once again very famous for all those who want some changes in their daily lives.

Here we are going to provide the list of Happy New Year 2016 funny resolutions for all our visitors and we pray for a very good year ahead all of you. We will include some amazing wallpapers, images & jokes relate to Happy New Year Resolutions.





Funny New Year 2016 Resolutions

2012: I will not take a drink before 5:00 p.m.
 2013: I will not touch the bottle before noon.
 2014: I will not become a "problem drinker".
 2015: I will not miss any AA meetings.

I will complete all the goals that I couldn’t complete in 2015 which I had targeted in 2014 as my resolution.

I will think of a password other than “password” or “my phone number”

I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.

I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.

I will give up chocolates totally. 100%/ Completely/ Honestly.

I will go to college or school regularly.

I will try not to flirt with any girl this New Year 2016.

I will not send Facebook Friend Request to any Unknown girl from this year.

 I will support Rahul Gandhi & will listen to all his Interviews very carefully, because he is very intelligent.

I will leave my brain at home while going to watch the supposedly scary movies.

I resolve not to see any serial or movie in which any dead character is brought alive.

I will go for Morning Walk everyday to stay fit.

I will not watch TV shows because they are not good.

Incoming Search Terms-
happy new year 2016 resolutions
happy new year funny resolutions
new year funny resolutions 2016
new year 2016 resolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment