Sunday 7 June 2015

Father’s day 2015 poems for dad| Father’s day English poems

Father's day 2015 poems for daddy: Here in this post we are providing the best Father's day 2015 poems in English which you can use to wish your daddy a very happy father's day. You can also send greetings to your father and write these awesome father's day 2015 poems.

Father's day 2015 is going to be celebrated on 21th June and this will be celebrated in all the countries of the world. This is the day you want to celebrate with your dad & granddad, so be ready for the happy father's day 2015. And here are the Father’s day 2015 poems for dad and Father’s day English poems to wish your dad.

Happy Father's day 2015 poem 1
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle’s 
flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it … Dad

Happy Father's day 2015 poem 2
Sometimes you get discouraged
sometimes you get discouraged
because I am so small
and always leave my fingerprints
on furniture and walls.
But every day I'm growing -
I'll be grown some day
and all those tiny handprints
will surely fade away.
So here's a little handprint
just so you can recall
exactly how my fingers looked
when I was very small.

Happy Father's day 2015 poem 3
Be Kind To Thy Father
Be kind to thy father,
for when thou wert young,
Who loved thee so fondly as he?
He caught the first accents that
fell from thy tongue,
And joined in thy innocent glee.
Happy Father's day 2015 poem 4
For Grandads
I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
The years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So look upon this handprint (these handprints)
That's hanging on your wall.
And memories will come back of me,
When I was very small.

No comments:

Post a Comment