Tuesday 9 June 2015

Fourth of July poems 2015- Independence Day 2015 poems

Fourth of July 2015 poems to wish & Independence day 2015 poems: Here in this article we are going to upload some very best Independence day 2015 poems of United States. United States is a free country but it has also gone through the slavery. American was the Great Britain’s slave but they had got their freedom on 4th July 1776.

United States Independence Day is celebrated every year on 4th July as the country had got their freedom on 4th July 1776 and it is commonly known as the ‘Fourth of July’. On this day many patriotic & cultural events are organized all over in the America. People go out with their friends & family to celebrate 4th July US Independence Day.

If you people want to celebrate a very best Fourth of July Independence Day 2015 with your friends & family, then you can prepare these amazing Fourth of July 2015 poems. You can sing it with your friends & family to celebrate your 239th US Independence Day 2015.

4th July Independence Day 2015 poems


What makes a nation’s pillars high
And its foundations strong?
What makes it mighty to defy
The foes that round it throng?
It is not gold. Its kingdoms grand
Go down in battle shock;
Its shafts are laid on sinking sand,
Not on abiding rock.
Is it the sword? Ask the red dust
Of empires passed away;
The blood has turned their stones to rust,
Their glory to decay.
And is it pride? Ah, that bright crown
Has seemed to nations sweet;
But God has struck its luster down
In ashes at his feet.
Not gold but only men can make
A people great and strong;
Men who for truth and honor’s sake
Stand fast and suffer long.
Brave men who work while others sleep,
Who dare while others fly...
They build a nation’s pillars deep
And lift them to the sky.

Fourth of July Poem 2015- Born on Fourth of July oh me oh my


Independent, a patriot not patriotic I'm TNT
oh me oh my
Gun powder is deadly I'm born on fourth of July
I come alive when I'm exposed to heat bang boom pow
So loud I'm explosive
oh me oh my
Life as the fire cracker baby born in the eighties on fourth of July
Lady liberty stands with tears
oh me oh my
Oh please oh why struggle pain and no wealth if I'm born on fourth of July
My life oh please oh my so cold no smile and poverty
oh me oh my
Ghetto child born on fourth of July
oh me oh my
My life's a lie so much headache
oh me my life started 1985
Born on the fourth of July and still alive
oh me oh my
Born on the fourth of July still shocked
oh me oh my


No comments:

Post a Comment